Here’s a filling and nutrient dense meal that’s full of waist slimming healthy fats and immune boosting Omega-3 fatty acids. And yes, it tastes delicious!
2 salmon filets, skinned
orange ginger seasoning, to taste
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 ripe avocado
1 fresh lemon
2 pinches sea salt
1/4 c fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking pan with foil and lightly coat with olive oil.
2. Lightly season salmon with orange ginger seasoning. Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees.
3. While salmon is baking, slice avocado in half and remove pit.
4. Squeeze fresh lemon over each halve and drain excess juice. Lightly season with sea salt.
5. Allow salmon to cool. Then slice into small pieces.
6. Fill avocado cup with salmon and garnish with cilantro.