• 1 tin whole tomatoes ( 798ml)
• 1/2 large onion, diced
• 1 large sweet potato, sliced
• 1 cup cauliflower, cut into pieces
• 5 cups vegetable broth
• 2 tsp sea salt
• 1 tsp thyme
• olive oil
• pinch pepper
1. In a soup pot with a little olive oil saute onion for a few minutes.
2. Add in all other ingredients, bring to a boil and then let simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Puree with a hand held blender.
Recipe by Shirley Plant- Nutrition Coach and Author of Finally Food I Can Eat. Looking for the latest and most reliable information on all things health, food and nutrition? The Eat Real Food Summit is here. Get FREE access today. You won’t believe the lineup!