FUN is important!
And don’t forget to have FUN with your workout! YES, FUN! A fun workout means you’ll be consistent. Consistent workouts lead to results. Here’s how to add in the FUN:
1. Make it social. Invite friends and family!
2. Set up an obstacle course. Meet at your local playground and make up an obstacle course as you go along.
3. Forget structure! Move, jump, run, hop- get your heart rate up for 20 minutes.
4. Play a game. Kickball works well. So does softball, volleyball or soccer.
5. Revisit childhood. Remember freeze tag? Remember hide and seek? Remember musical chairs? GO!
6. Add props. Jump rope, hula hoop, beach ball all make for a great workout addition!